H

H

HOME

понеделник, 4 ноември 2013 г.

Selena Gomez Is Trying To Figure Out What She Wants To Do With Her Life




Selena Gomez spoke with Teen Vogue for the new magazine issue about how she is going to spend all of her 20s trying to figure out who she is and what she wants to do with her life. Selena told the magazine:
''My attention span is all over the place, and I overthink things. I’m an insomniac. Dancing allows me to go away and not have to think of what I’m doing next. That is the opportunity for me to really escape. I’m 21, so now I’ve entered the decade of confusion about who I am and what I want to do with my life, and that’s what this entire decade’s going to be.''
We can’t wait to see where Selena’s life and career heads as she gets older!
Have you heard that Selena is going to perform at the Dallas Cowboys Thanksgiving football game?
Selena Gomez Teen Vogue

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар