H

H

HOME

понеделник, 4 ноември 2013 г.

Lea Michele reveals that Kate Hudson took her in after Cory Monteith’s death


Lea Michelle has revealed that Kate Hudson helped her cope with the death of her boyfriend Cory Monteith.
Kate – who has guest starred in Glee – invited Lea to stay at her house so that a grieving Lea could avoid the media.
“I called her and said, I don't know where I'm going to go because my house is swarmed [with reporters]. She was like, 'Oh, you're going to stay at my house'. Like it was nothing,” Lea tells the new issue of Elle.
“I'll never really be able to thank her, truly, for what she did for me,” adds the Glee actress.
Lea also explained that now, four months after Cory’s death, she’s trying to get on with her life,
“Now that I'm in this position, you can choose to rise, which is what I'm going to try to do.
“It's very hard and you have to be very strong to come out of this alive, but I think by doing the best for myself, by showing that you don't have to lose yourself, maybe someone else will feel some sort of strength or comfort.”
Cory tragically passed away in July from an accidental overdose.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар