H

H

HOME

понеделник, 4 ноември 2013 г.

Hilary Duff Says She Is Not Pregnant







Hilary Duff has revealed that she is NOT pregnant again! Hilary sent out the following Tweet to dispel the rumors that she is expecting:

''I love that I do an interview & people ask if I want more kids.. I say yes. Not now though and all of a sudden I’m ‘trying’ for a girl. WHAT? It’s ridiculous….The only baby I’m working on is my album.''




We’re beyond thrilled that Hilary just officially announced she has an album on the way! We can’t wait to find out the release date for the CD that she has been hard at work on for a while now!

Hilary also revealed during her interview about babies that she would be happy with both a baby boy or a baby girl in the future!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар