H

H

HOME

понеделник, 4 ноември 2013 г.

X Factor: Sam Callahan feels like Gary Barlow’s “punch bag”


Sam Callahan is popular with X Factor voters, but with the X Factor judges? No, not so much.
The pop star hopeful got some serious criticism over his performance of Relight My Fire, with Gary Barlow being particularly harsh.
Speaking during last night’s Xtra Factor, Sam admitted that he does feel like he is this year’s Rylan Clark. Who, as you’ll remember, was slated by Gaz Baz every week.
“I do actually, I thought about that before. I do feel a bit like that, I'm starting to feel a bit like Gary's punch bag at the minute.”
We can understand why Sam feels so down in the dumps. Gary said that he actually hated Sam’s performance on Saturday night before telling him what he thought about his singing voice.
“I thought the vocals were really exposed. You are not the best singer in the competition, the problem for you is everyone else is so much better than you,” Gary said on Saturday’s show.
Luckily for Sam, the voting public don’t seem to agree with Gary. And despite Gary, Nicole Scherzinger and Sharon Osbourne all saying that Sam was the worst act in the competition the public kept him out of the bottom two again.
“To be honest, at first I had to do a double take with the fact that Dermot said 'Sam Callahan' as I didn't expect it to come out of his mouth first,” said Sam.
Do you feel sorry for Sam? Do you think he’s getting sympathy votes as a result of Gary’s comments?

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар