H

H

HOME

сряда, 15 октомври 2014 г.

Pink reveals her baby daughter Willow has picked up swear words.


"Maybe if i just keep my mouth under wraps she won't pick up anything else..."
"Maybe if i just keep my mouth under wraps she won't pick up anything else..."
We haven't seen much of Pink (or P!nk as she likes to officially refer to herself) as of late. What with being a mum and all, we're guessing she's kinda busy. But today, she revealed all about her life as a mumma on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, admitting to Ellen that her three year-old baby daughter Willow Hart has been picking up some rather naughty swear words from her mum and dad:  She almost had a potty mouth. Okay, I was getting ready to go out on stage and she ran in and she must have been preparing this, like a bit. And she came and she's like, 'I'm f**king here,' and I was like 'I'm sorry...I can't...I don't...My ears don't understand what you're saying. She mutters it when she thinks no-one is looking. But it's so cute. I mean, I'm not encouraging it, but come on! It's like this little three year-old body and...an adorable little sailor."

We're not quite sure where an adorable little sailor comes into it, but hey-ho. Pink went on to say little Willow has been picking up some habits from her hubby Carey Hart: "She's nuts! She's totally nuts. She's delicious. She's wild - she gets that from papa. I'm physically cautious. I'm physical, but I'm cautious. He's reckless and she's reckless." Let's hope she's not too reckless, eh? Better not play er, basically your whole album in the house from now on Pink...

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар