H

H

HOME

понеделник, 4 ноември 2013 г.

Nick Jonas Loves His Fans, Read His Note!

Nick Jonas Fans
Nick Jonas wants his fans to know how much he appreciates all of them! Nick took to Twitter with the following note:
''Just met some awesome fans outside the venue for tonight’s show. Love you guys. I hope the people that feel the need to attack others can find whatever peace they are clearly so desperately searching for. #loveinstead Also the people I have apart of my life are there for a reason, and mean the world to me. I love my fans and am so blessed to have you. Thank you for everything.''
Nick then shared a photo of himself and his adorable dog Elvis – aww!
Nick Jonas Dog Elvis
Sadly Nick’s brother Joe Jonas is in Miami right now while Nick is in California. Hopefully the pair get to meet up soon!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар