H

H

HOME

понеделник, 4 ноември 2013 г.

Millie Mackintosh (AKA Camilla Manderson) has revealed her top beauty tips for winter AND a serious girl-crush on Jennifer Lawrence


To paraphrase Ned Stark in Game Of Thrones, winter really IS coming - in fact, it may already be here. Which means that we can wave goodbye to our summer clothes, summer pastels and heatproof mascara and say a big fat "HELLO THERE!" to cosy knits, bold berry shades and snuffly noses.
Thankfully for us lesser mortals, Millie Manderson - better known as Made In Chelsea's Millie Mackintosh - has dished out her top beauty tips for the winter months. And, with her dewy skin and flawless complexion, we have a feeling that this London socialite knows exactly what she's talking about.
Speaking with the Daily Mail, Millie explained that "strong eyebrows" (think Cara Delevingne, albeit less… eyebrow-ish) and bold, bright lips are the key beauty trends to work on this winter.
"I love strong eyebrows... that’s been a trend for a while so to help get that look I have been having regular eyebrow waxes just to get the shape and to help them grow. I use to just tweeze them myself and use a really natural brow pencil and a brow brush but I am quite into a natural look now," she said.
"I love a really bright lip with no eye make-up and maybe a touch of mascara but a really matte lip is gorgeous. Maybe a bright red or I particularly love orange or I go for a dark berry."
 
Not satisfied your lust for all things beauty-related? Don't worry; there's more - Mrs Manderson was also kind enough to detail her own daily beauty regime.
"Every day I spend five minutes doing my routine morning and evening. I cleanse, tone and moisturise... and then maybe once or twice a week I will have a really nice indulgent pamper evening.

"I’ll take some time, put [a face mask] on and a hair mask in and have a bath with a lovely oil. I will also body brush and just really indulge."
Got all that, Millie fans? Good.
When asked to name her number one beauty icon, the Millster, as any sane woman would, opted for stunning Hunger Games star Jennifer Lawrence.
"She is so natural, there is nothing fake about her and she doesn’t try to be perfect which I love."
Too true, Millie. Too true.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар