H

H

HOME

четвъртък, 16 октомври 2014 г.

Katie Price on her post-pregnancy body: ‘I can’t WAIT to do sexy photoshoots again!’

Jordan's looking forward to getting back to 'werk'.

Katie Price FINALLY shares full picture of her newborn baby daughter, Bunny

Katie Price only gave birth to youngest child less than three months ago, but she’s already looking forward to getting back in front of the camera and showing off her post-baby body.

The 36-year-old model told MailOnline how she’s excited to be going back to work after her surprise pregnancy with baby Bunny Hayler.

“Obviously I have been pregnant for two years so I am looking forward to getting back to work,” she said.
“I can’t wait to do more photoshoots, it’s where I started and what I do best, I miss them but I want to do proper styled shoots, themed ones, that are sexy.”

And it looks like she’s getting back to normal with third husband Kieran Hayler after he cheated on her with Katie’s ex-best friend Jane Pountney.

Talking about her health regime, Katie said: “I don’t take any supplements for my hair and skin, I don’t like taking tablets but Kieran takes a lot of vitamins. 

“I believe in eating healthily and I eat a lot better now. Kieran makes delicious salads for me, I never knew how to make them before and they always tasted so bland but he is really into health and fitness so knows what works.”

She added that the couple are “very traditional” and always have an Indian curry on Fridays and roast lamb on Sundays.

Must make a nice change from hunting through reams and reams of ‘positive’ quotes to post everyday…

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар