H

H

HOME

понеделник, 4 ноември 2013 г.

Sinitta reckons she and Simon Cowell are cool now, after all that mad, mad controversy


Perennially sad former '80s popstar Sinitta has been trying to set the record straight after her last bout of record-setting-straight, which occurred after she attempted to set the record straight over that Simon Cowell controversy. Which Simon Cowell controversy? Oh, that Simon Cowell controversy. With us? Nope, thought not.
Anyway, Sinitta is a bit cross cos now everyone thinks she and Simon are no longer bestest buds, just because she went on a bit of a Twitter rant to address those rumours that she terminated a pregnancy years and years ago. Anyway, he's fine with her and she's cool with everything, and it's all just peace n' love, you know?
Except it's not, because there's just a teeny bit more record-straight-setting Sinitta's got to do, which she went ahead and did on Lorraine's big red sofa this morning.
"I'm still sane… I got very angry and I'm normally the sort of person that lets things wash over me… it was a very sensitive topic and also I felt that it was being reported in the wrong way and it was being used to look like I was trying to attack Simon with it, who is like my best friend," she told the ITV chat show host.

"I thought, I can't just think it's fish and chip paper tomorrow because I didn't want people walking around with that, even in the back of their minds remotely thinking it was true."
But now the storm has died down, Sinitta and Simon's friendship is back on track.
"Simon and I, we're always ok. In fact, like a lot of adversity, sometimes it brings you closer because I think as much as it was difficult, I coped, I did what I thought was right and, you know, he supported me in it."

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар