H

H

HOME

понеделник, 4 ноември 2013 г.

Selena Gomez opens up about one night stands, heartbreak and insomnia; is this all down to Justin Bieber?


Selena Gomez has had her heart battered by Justin Bieber, if you believe press reports about the on-and-off couple, but the Come And Get It star has revealed that she will NEVER turn to one night stands in a bid to get over her breakup.
"You fall in love and it completely consumes you," the Spring Breakers actress revealed to Teen Vogue.
"So a part of you is broken when that's gone. And part of you wants to have that rebellious feeling where you're just like, forget it - I can do anything I want. [But] I've tried it, and I've never been that girl. I'm always going to be the girl you want to take home to your parents, not for the night."
 
The star went on: "The older I've gotten, the more I've learned that I have to open myself up to all opportunities. Maybe I'll get burned and not meet the right people, but I won't know until I do it."

Selena broke up with the Biebz earlier this year, bringing about the end of Jelena and a helluva lotta love interest rumours for both of the pretty young things. So how does Selena tune out the press reports, reconciliation rumours and endless "new flame alert" stories in the media?
Through the power of dance, naturally.
"My attention span is all over the place, and I overthink things. I'm an insomniac. Dancing allows me to go away and not have to think of what I'm doing next. That is the opportunity for me to really escape."
Hey, if it works, it works.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар