H

H

HOME

понеделник, 4 ноември 2013 г.

Kanye West talks about THAT Jimmy Kimmel moment: "What have I done? What have I opened up?"


Kanye West and Jimmy Kimmel, as everyone on the face of the planet knows by now, had a bit of a falling out a couple of weeks ago. Why? Because Jimmy, using two adorable foul-mouthed children, spoofed Yeezy's interview with Zane Lowe.
Missed it? Here you go then:


Kanye didn't take it well, unleashing a barrage of angry, angry, oh-my-goodness-so-so-angry tweets, berating Jimmy for the betrayal. One such example?
"I LIKE YOU, YOU KNOW ME, I WENT TO YOUR FAMILY'S WEDDING!"
 
Yup. Thankfully, the whole thing blew over after Jimmy invited Kanye onto his show for a seriously grovelling apology session - which means that Yeezy, when asked about the feud during a slot on 97.1 Amp Radio, thinks he and Jimmy are "on equal planes".
He explained: "We can be frustrated sometimes, we are frustrated creatives," he said. "I called him first as a friend. I said, 'I know you, man. I don't think we should be spoofing this'.
"Because after I did the interview I was shaking, still a little bit nervous, like, 'What have I done? What have I opened up? Where is this going to go?' But I had a gut feeling it was going to end positively.
"And the fact that he spoofed it, he allowed me to let out everything I wanted to say to this dumb magazine over here or everything I wanted to say to this media outlet that's trying to undermine what it is that I'm doing, how hard it is for me to do it, and where I want to take things.
 
"It's like the gloves are off because we're on equal planes, so it allowed me to go so crazy on him."
Yeah, that's how it works.
It doesn't matter anyway because, despite all the capital letters and heartbroken tweets Kanye sent Jimmy's way via Twitter, the rapper was actually "laughing the whole time".
"I'm about to say this in real life in front of everyone and I can get away with it! I can totally get away with this! This is crazy!' That's how I felt... We can hug it out b*tch later, but..."

Wait… what? Kanye found the spoof funny? We're just… we're just so confused.
Thankfully, Kanye is here to clarify things; he enjoyed the spoof, but only because it encouraged more people to listen to the original Zane Lowe interview.
"Any time that people can get a dosage of this espresso, of this walking confidence, of this God-fearing creative, I think it can bring light. like to just direct people to the light.
 
"I want to express that I feel the light and I have the energy and I feel extremely blessed and I know that God within this time will provide me the opportunity to create more and more and more and make things more awesome."
So modest.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар