H

H

HOME

четвъртък, 31 октомври 2013 г.

Kidman: I've found my 'great love'




Nicole Kidman has opened up about her marriage to Tom Cruise, saying that she was just "a child" when she wed the star and that she's since found her "great love".

 

The actress divorced Tom in 2001 and has been married to country singer Keith Urban for seven years.

Nicole, who was just 23 when she tied the knot with Tom, then 28, in 1990, told Vanity Fair magazine: "I was so young.

"And you know, with no disrespect to what I had with Tom, I've met my great love now. And I really did not know if that was going to happen."

She added: "I was a child, really, when I got married. And I needed to grow up."

Nicole's divorce from Tom took place while she played Virginia Woolf in The Hours, an d she said acting out the writer's suicide by drowning helped put things into perspective.

"Walking into the river with those stones in my pockets - I chose life," she told the mag. "At the time, I was at a low point, and by playing her, it put me into a place of appreciating life."

Nicole, who lives in Nashville with Keith and their two young daughters, said of her life:
 "I didn't find what I was looking for in fame. So I went, OK, this is not for me. And it was such a blessing that I found somebody who said, 'Well, are you willing to move to Tennessee?' And I was 'Oh, am I willing to move!'."

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар