H

H

HOME

четвъртък, 31 октомври 2013 г.

Kim Kardashian says that bum selfie was her ‘big middle finger to the world’


OCTOBER 18, 2013: Phones ring, unanswered. Cupcakes sit in the fridge uneaten. The entire heat office – the entire office, every one – is staring rapt at a single computer. On the computer: a bum. A bottom. A lovely human bottom. “It’s so–“ someone says. But you cannot put into Kim Kardashian’s bottom into words. “Is this a bum-fie?” someone asks. “A b-elfie? A bum selfie?” We are confused. We don’t know what to call a self-taken photograph of a large bottom. “A bum-elfie? A bummy?”
Anyway, two weeks later and some of us are still assembled in place, dusted with cobwebs and staring gobsmacked at Kim Kardashian’s digital bottom. And she is still talking about it, too.
“I was trying on a bathing suit and I actually just sent that to my boyfriend and I was like, 'Babe, can I post this up?’” Kim told Jay Leno last night. “This is like my big middle finger to the world on everyone that called me fat."
Kim added that the thousands of comments made about her weight while she was pregnant really affected her.
“It really hurt my soul," she said. "It changed how I am in public a little bit... There were these stories where I was, like, 200 pounds. I was gaining weight because I was pregnant and it was really hard to read all these stories and hear all these nasty things

They just got engaged, also
 
"I've tried to live a more private life because of that, because they were so nasty. Why even go out as much just to put yourself in that position?"


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар