H

H

HOME

четвъртък, 31 октомври 2013 г.

Michael Flatley says wife Niamh is 'fine' with his love for 'beautiful women'




‘Lord of the dance’ Michael Flatley has said he likes to think his “roving eye” has retired, but his wife Niamh O’Brien still has no problem with him looking at “beautiful women”.

 The Riverdance star said he thinks he’s “the luckiest guy in the world” to have married his dancer wife, but he still has an eye for the ladies. 

The former ladies’ man was said to have ditched his womanising ways when he married Niamh in 2006, but it looks like old habits die hard.

“I don’t think it’s a bad thing,” Flatley said of his love for women, “But my wife knows me well and she loves me and I love her.

“I’d like to think [my roving eye has retired] but, like I said, I admire beauty in everything and women are the most beautiful things in the world.”

And the dancer was quick to describe his admiration for his wife of seven years.

“I am the luckiest guy in the world to get Niamh O’Brien,” he told Piers Morgan in a tell-all interview on ‘Piers Morgan’s Life Stories’.

“I’m so proud to have her by my side. She knew me. Niamh knows what it’s like being on the road, she knows how bad things get.”

Flatley said there is no fear of Niamh being worried about his ladies’ man reputation.

“She can see right through me right down to my boots,” he said.

“She put me in the car when I couldn’t hardly stand up, night after night. She has seen me make a fool of myself on more than a number of occasions and she still married me.”

Flatley said the pair keep their marriage alive by dancing before dinner.

“Every Friday night we have a dinner in the formal dining room when we’re in Castle Hyde and we’ll always have one dance and our dinner.”

The couple have a six-year-old son together who Flatley claims has brought out the “softie” in him.

“I had to learn how to be a good dad, I’m a softie,” he said.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар