H

H

HOME

четвъртък, 31 октомври 2013 г.

One Direction's Liam Payne gets in the Halloween spirit with pumpkin creation

“Happy Halloween here's my pumpkin attempt I'm very proud of myself and that I can now handle sharp objects :D (sic),” he jokingly captioned the shot. (Twitter/Liam Payne)



Liam Payne has carved a special One Direction pumpkin for Halloween.



The singer and bandmates Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Niall Horan have been busy with their Take Me Home Tour.

However, the 20-year-old made time for the spooky holiday and showed off an impressive pumpkin carving to his fans on Twitter.

“Happy Halloween here's my pumpkin attempt I'm very proud of myself and that I can now handle sharp objects :D (sic),” he jokingly captioned the shot.

The round vegetable features the band’s ‘1D’ logo and is lit up by a candle from the inside, while Liam holds it with a broad grin on his face.

He’s not the only one to get into the Halloween spirit, with Miley Cyrus, 20, showing off her choice of outfit for October 31.

The singer-and-actress decided to embody her idol Lil Kim, dressing in the rapper’s iconic 1999 MTV VMAs getup.

Miley posted pictures of herself posing in a purple wig, which matches her lilac embellished catsuit.
The daring piece is slashed on one side, exposing her breast, which is covered up with a purple stick-on flower.

“Happy Halloween @LilKim (sic),” Miley wrote.

Paris Hilton has also been getting ready for a nightmarish night out, opting to follow Katy Perry’s lead and don a wildcat costume.

The star posed with rapper Snoop Dogg, wearing leopard-print ears with a black fur trim, a matching corset top and printed sunglasses.

“The Cat & The Dog Ready for another epic night with my boy @SnoopDogg #Halloween #GoodTime (sic),” she captioned the snap on Instagram.

Iggy Azalea also took to Twitter to share her excitement for today’s festivities.

“So hype!!!!!!! Halloween is my fav! I love dress ups. It's like music videos. (sic),” she tweeted.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар