H

H

HOME

четвъртък, 31 октомври 2013 г.

Liberty Ross opens up on Kristen Stewart affair with husband




Liberty Ross says she’s gone through a rebirth following her husband’s infidelity.

 Liberty had enjoyed ten years or marriage with her director husband Rupert Sanders, before pictures were published of his affair with actress Kristen Stewart.

Rupert had been directing 23-year-old Kristen in Snow White and the Huntsman when the pair got close, and were caught kissing and hugging in public. Rupert confessed the affair to Liberty 20 hours before the photos were published.

“I have no words to describe what we went through. But I think, for me, something always has to completely die for there to be a rebirth. And, for me, I feel like I’m going through a rebirth.

“It was horrible. It was really the worst, really the worst,” she emotionally told America’s Vanity Fair magazine.



 


With the help of her brother Atticus Ross, Liberty escaped the media circus surrounding the revelation and took her two children to stay at a friend’s home.

The 35-year-old model says that keeping away from the attention was the best thing for her family, and visualisation techniques helped her to come to terms with what was happening.

“I was able to be there completely secluded. I just visualized [being] this sort of Masai warrior. I was just going to stand very still and very strong, and just let it all roll past me.

“I tried to keep as far away from it as I could and to understand that this is my family and it’s the most precious thing to me,” she explained.

Liberty and Rupert’s divorce was finalised in early 2013.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар