H

H

HOME

четвъртък, 31 октомври 2013 г.

Liberty Ross -> Kristen Stewart

Liberty Ross Rupert Sanders Kristen Stewart
A year after Rupert Sanders had an affair with Kristen Stewart, his estranged wife Liberty Ross has opened up about the event with Vanity Fair magazine. You can read the full interview in the December issue, but here are some quotes:
'' It was horrible. It was really the worst, really the worst. I have no words to describe what we went through. But I think, for me, something always has to completely die for there to be a rebirth. And, for me, I feel like I’m going through a rebirth. ''
'' I’m not a quitter. I’ve done everything I could to be the perfect wife and mother and really support my husband. But I just didn’t have any more to give, you know? I found myself on a roller coaster, like, I’m going to keep things moving, keep things going. I’m going to keep up this amazing [facade], everyone looking at me and Rupert, thinking, Oh, wow, you guys have it all . . . Really, I had times when I felt very lonely, very disconnected from Rupert. We’d lost our real connection. We were together for 16 years, and that in itself is really beautiful. And we’ve created two exceptional lives together. ''

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар