H

H

HOME

четвъртък, 31 октомври 2013 г.

Liberty Ross opens up about the Kristen Stewart affair scandal: ‘It was really the worst’


Model and actress Liberty Ross has opened up about the Kristen Stewart cheating scandal that ended her marriage to face-roughly-wrapped-around-some-teeth director Rupert Sanders.
Speaking to US magazine Vanity Fair, Liberty recounts hearing the ‘horrible’ news that her husband had been photographed with his arms wrapped around the Twilight actress – and the ensuing cheating scandal that tore her marriage apart.
“It was horrible,” she told the magazine. “It was really the worst, really the worst.”

Despite the fact that the mother-of-two filed for divorce in January, the incident still seems fresh in her mind – and she revealed that the director admitted to the affair 20 hours before photos of him and Kristen smooching in the back of a car were posted online.
“It was totally out of character,” she said. “I was just visualised being this sort of Masai warrior. I was just going to stand very still and very strong, and just let it all roll past me. I tried to keep as far away from it as I could and to understand that this is my family and it’s the most precious thing to me.”
And describing the difficult decision to finally file for divorce, Liberty said: “I’m not a quitter. I’ve done everything I could to be the perfect wife and mother and really support my husband. But I didn’t have any more to give, you know?”


R-Pattz & K-Stew
 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар