H

H

HOME

четвъртък, 31 октомври 2013 г.

10 things we’ve learned about Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, their wedding and baby North


Kim Kardashian has appeared on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno and she was full of fascinating facts about her self, her husband-to-be Kanye West, her daughter North West, and her wedding.

1. The proposal was a surprise to Kim and Kim’s family: “The whole family thought they were there for my surprise party, and I thought they were in Arizona. I don't know what [Kanye] told them, but the look on their faces... I saw them come out; I turn around and they're bawling and they're running out to the field.”

2. Despite recently splitting from Kim’s mum Kris Jenner, Kim’s step-dad Bruce Jenner will give her away.

3. Kim wants a “destinational” wedding. Which translated from Kardashian speak means she wants a destination wedding. "I'm feeling some place, like, Parisian, or who knows. Maybe Italy.”

4. And on the subject of Italy. Kimmy revealed that daughter North was conceived in Italy. Just in case you were wondering. No? Us neither really.

5. Kim is definitely changing her last name “My daughter has the last name West and we're a family, so I want it to definitely be West.” But Kim will do a Khloe Kardashian and keep her maiden name as a middle name.

6. All the nasty comments about Kim’s pregnancy weight really deeply upset her: “It changed me a lot. It really did affect me... It really hurt my soul. It changed how I am, I think, in the public a little bit.”

7. North West is the best behaved baby, like, ever. “She never cries. She is a perfect little angel.”

8. Kim admitted that losing 50lbs after she gave birth was seriously tough, “[It was] the hardest challenge of my life,” she states.

9. While we won’t see much of Kanye on Keeping Up With The Kardashaians (Kim’s currently filming the ninth series), she will talk about him on the show, “Sometimes if he's comfortable he'll be on. I'll definitely talk about my life and my dating life with him, because that's my reality, but you can't have someone on if they don't want to be on all the time.”

10. Kim’s keeping one thing private. She won’t reveal what Kanye said when he got down on one knee and popped the question. “The scoreboard said 'Please marry me', but he said a few words to me. But it's private. I said yes!”


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар