H

H

HOME

четвъртък, 31 октомври 2013 г.

Metallica are big fans of Justin Bieber. Who knew…


So Justin Bieber recently did an acoustic cover of Metallica’s Fade To Black, and guess what? Metallica didn’t want to pound him into the ground for doing it – they actually rather liked it.
Huh…
Biebs also claimed that Metallica were one of his favourite bands, adding: "I like Metallica's Fade To Black and One. It's edgy and emotional with those instruments and electric guitars and stuff."

The band spoke to Kerrang about the Baby singer, and even admitted to being Beliebers.
Drummer Lars Ulrich said: "Is it possible to have respect for him without being a Belieber? I think the kid's really talented and obviously to go through what he's going through at that early age must be a mindf**k.
"So the fact that he still goes out there and does it, I admire that and I think he's super talented, so I guess I am kind of a Belieber. If he likes One, and Liam Gallagher likes him, OK, there you go."
Lead singer James Hetfield added: "Are we Beliebers? Yes."
We’re speechless.

Gallery

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар