H

H

HOME

петък, 8 ноември 2013 г.

Tamera Foster: Tonight Matthew I'm going to be, Kanye West?

Tam-eezy?
 
The X Factor songstress Tamera Foster hopes to be like Kanye West one day.

Why would you want to be Kanye West when you could be Beyoncé?

OK, hold your horses, she wants to be as BIG as Yeezy, not like him.

Thank goodness for that because do you remember when Kanye compared himself to God?

Tamera spoke of the 36-year-old, “I love Kanye West’s new album and the beats that he puts down, they’re so different and out of the ordinary. I love things like that so I would love to do something like that.”

Tam, are you sure about this comparison? Would you put a diamond encrusted mask over your face?

She told Guilty Pleasures while having her hair blow dried in The X Factor dressing rooms, “I’d want to kind of change up the female music industry.

“I would do RnB and hip hop and that kind of thing and I would want my lyrics to mean something so they could connect with people and help them out in some way.”

Although we think her ambition to be like Nicole Scherzinger is a little more, shall we say, grounded,
“Me and Nicole are really, really similar actually now that I’ve got to know her.

“She’s really cool. We’ve got quite a similar background and personalities so I find it really easy to talk to her. We have had the same upbringing and we have the same kind of sense of humour and the same taste in music.”

The 16-year-old also admitted that her fellow contestants would be mad not to follow their music dreams even if they do not make it to the end of the ITV show.

Tamera said, “We’ve got so much exposure from the show already so it would be kind of stupid not to.”
Hmm, can we aspire to be like…no only joking we wouldn’t want to be anybody else.

What do you think of Tamera’ aspirations?

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар