H

H

HOME

петък, 8 ноември 2013 г.

Perrie Edwards Says Zayn Malik Has A Harder Time With Fame




Perrie Edwards has opened up about fame, and how it is much harder for her fiance Zayn Malik of One Direction! The Little Mix star told the press:
'' When you’re in this industry life’s never going to be normal. As much as you try. I do whatever I want. I go shopping all the time. I go out for food. Go out with my mates. I do everything normally but obviously Zayn is really famous so it’s harder for him but we still do what we want to do. We like to stay grounded and be normal people and not act like divas. ''
Zayn and Perrie have been hard at work planning their wedding! The couple plan to get married in 2014 in the UK with all of their family and friends around them!

 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар