H

H

HOME

петък, 8 ноември 2013 г.

Katy Perry’s first love was a girl


When Katy Perry first started singing about kissing girls and liking it, we all thought it might be a bit of a show. You know, a bit of a publicity stunt. The lyrical equivalent of taking your best friend to a club when you’re 17 and snogging each other in front of the boys you fancy. You know.

But it turns out Katy really did fancy a person of a lady persuasion when she was a youngster, as she confessed this week.

“When I was 15, I fell in love with a female friend. I thought she was beautiful and wanted to be like her,” she admitted.

“She had such a huge impact on my life, but I never told her how I felt.”

The Teenage Dream singer also set out just who in Hollywood she’s got her eye on - to the point where even her long-term lover John Mayer has been briefed not to stand in the way if the two ever meet.

“I’ve told my boyfriend that if Scarlett Johansson wanted to go out with me, I’d ditch him immediately.

Female beauty can be incredibly powerful.


Yep. We take your point, Katy
 
“Actually, I’m obsessed with beautiful women and their elegance. I like the paradox of appearing innocent and sexy all at once,” she added.

Oh Katy. Katy, Katy, Katy. You are killing a million men right now. And quite a few ladies too. Because now we’re all thinking of you and Scarlett becoming an item.

What would their celebrity couple name be? Skaty Joherry?

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар