H

H

HOME

петък, 8 ноември 2013 г.

Heidi Montag undergoes ANOTHER boob job - this time to stop her implants 'falling through to my belly button'


Heidi Montag news now, and - wait, what do you mean, 'who's Heidi Montag'? Heidi! Montag! You know! Heidi off of The Hills, who had that bitter feud with Lauren Conrad! And got married to superweirdo Spencer Pratt! YOU KNOW!
So anyway, after three years of walking around with the equivalent of bowling bowls strapped onto her front, Heidi has decided to undergo breast reduction surgery and bring those double-F bad boys down into a more manageable C cup.
Speaking about her choice to go back under the knife, the reality star explained her doctor had warned those three-pound-a-go implants were starting to 'bottom out' - meaning they were at risk of slipping down her front like that scene out of Fantasia when the dancing ostriches eat all the fruit. Whaddaya mean, 'what's Fantasia'? Sheesh, you kids these days.
Heidi in 2010
 
"He told me they were falling through the bottom, and I got scared. It's superdangerous. They can fall through to your belly button," Heidi said, no doubt while flicking through an Anatomy For Dummies textbook.
The op took six hours on October 4th and the 27-year-old now says she's much happier with the more natural look.
She also spoke out about her epic trip to the plastic surgeon back in 2010, when she underwent ten procedures in one go - including that boob job.
"I was really insecure at the time and put my value into breast size. I should have gone to a therapist! And I couldn't conceptualise the weight of them in my body; they felt like bowling balls on my chest."
But now life is good again. "Now my spine doesn't hurt and my neck feels better. It's like I can breathe for the first time in years. I am just more comfortable in my skin. And I can wear cuter, tighter shirts. I don't even have to wear a bra!"

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар