H

H

HOME

петък, 8 ноември 2013 г.

Nick Jonas Talks About Being In A Great Relationship With Olivia Culpo




Nick Jonas and girlfriend Miss Universe Olivia Culpo are in Russia this week where Olivia will help to crown her successor. Here’s what Nick had to say about traveling with Olivia and being impressed by all of her hard work, via E! News:
''Ever since, beyond just this trip, I think that this trip specifically though, just seeing…all the hard work, but watching her and what she’s done this last year and a half of her life, it’s amazing. She puts a lot of hard work in and I’m just happy to be a part of it and do whatever I can. It’s great. I’m so happy to be able to come and be a part of the…support. She’s obviously someone I care a lot about, so I’m happy to be here and it’s a nice trip for me to just come and enjoy.''
And Olivia added about her hard work and what makes it easier:
''Well, time with my family and a good relationship is definitely what makes it easy, so those things kind of balance out with the hard work. And being able to give back and being able to inspire people with the crown and sash is an honor. It’s something that I was only able to do for just the year, and I’m just excited to have had that and to be able to pass it on to somebody else.''
Do you love Nick and Olivia as a couple?

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар