H

H

HOME

петък, 8 ноември 2013 г.

James Arthur blasts One Direction fans AND Louis Tomlinson!



It appears James Arthur has started a bit of a Twitter war with One Direction fans and Louis Tomlinson!

The carnage saw James call the 1D member a "little b*tch" after the pair reportedly had a bit of a secret text message battle.

The fight went, full-blown, public when James tweeted, "And f**k boybands! Bring on the hate I don't wanna be popular. Apart from JLS who are genuinely the coolest people I've met in music."

James tweeted back to, a lot of what looked like, One Direction fans so we can only assume all these were digs to the 1D member.

As the fans reminded James of the support One Direction gave him during his time on The X Factor, James tweeted, "Never forget where you came from? .. Pretty sure I credit the XFactor for changing my life 100 times a day.."

James Does Not Care For Popularity

The 25-year-old not only compared Louis to a small female dog but also said One Direction were simply, "a marketing product".

He then went on and tweeted, "I make music.. Love it or hate it that's your human right but if you were a fan and now you aren't then be my guest and hate me I don't care.
"If you are now not a fan of me because of how honest I am then you're not a fan that I want anyway.. I don't care for markets and business.

"You are all correct I wouldn't be where I am if it weren't for Louis Tomlinson.. Not the years of working hard in the real world."

1D fans stood up for their beloved boy band but James carried on running his fingers, "Look, I do appreciate their help but like a lot of people.. When I said 1D were about marketing certain members of the band turned on me too ... I meant no offence and they were pretty awful to me too I don't suffer them or pretend to like...

"I have nothing against One Direction fans or the band itself I have an issue with one member ... they insulted me when I had nothing against them so now I don't pull any punches when I'm asked...
"[They] just said some things via text and the things that were said warrant my dislike for them so that's it.. I'm not being ungrateful."

When asked exactly who he was referring to, James added, "Well the one I called a little b**ch obviously coz he wouldn't say the things he said to my face."

Comparison to Christmas?

To top it all off James then compared himself to CHRISTMAS!
He tweeted, "I’ve been trending above Christmas for 2 hours .. Does this mean I’m bigger than Christmas!?!?!??! Lol.

"And cheers for the 3,000 new followers.. Welcome one and all HO HO HO merry Christmas."
Don’t let Father Christmas hear you James!

Isn’t it slightly ironic that all this Twitter commotion has arisen just as it looks like James may miss out on reaching the top spot of the album chart this Sunday?

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар