H

H

HOME

вторник, 22 април 2014 г.

Why is One Direction's Liam Payne so down right now? 'Nobody really knows me'


What's eating Liam Payne? The One Direction star has just got a new song out - yet he seems kinda down.
The boybander has had an entire bank holiday weekend of partying, living it up in London superclub Funky Buddha on Sunday night, but in the early hours of this morning he tweeted a series of rather cryptic messages.






He followed that up with a "God bless", then added a winky face. His final tweet was just a picture of him on his own, possibly in a taxi home, with a baseball bat obscuring most of his face.

It's not the first time he's taken to Twitter to spill his innermost feelings. Just earlier this month he blasted a group of fans who were camping outside his house, telling them: "Please don't sit outside my house it's the one place I get to be myself n not have people taking pictures."

He also hit back at critics last month after reading online messages about his weight, saying: "Lol just seen on twitter people think I'm fat? Now I've never been called that before nice, on my way to mcdonalds then I'm off to fat camp.

"I'm so fat that when i twerk I become a wrecking ball," he added.

Oh, Liam Payne. We feel your Payne.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар