H

H

HOME

понеделник, 17 март 2014 г.

Lady Gaga admits being bankrupt during her Monster Ball tour in 2009


Lady Gaga has admitted that she was bankrupt during 2009’s Monster Ball tour.
The Do What U Want singer spent her entire fortune on the show's elaborate production, she explains in upcoming EPIX documentary Who the F**k is Arthur Fogel?, which is about the Live Nation CEO.
"I had $3million in the bank to my name and I threw it all in to make my stage," she said. "So I was bankrupt during the show."
The 27-year-old explained that she had to reassure her family after they were left confused by her financial troubles.
She recalled: "I remember I went home and I was with my dad and he said, 'I don't understand. Bad Romance is out. You are all over the radio. Everyone is talking about you and you don't have a pot to p*ss in'.
"I said, 'Just let me do this. Let me just put it on the stage because I think if I can do this I can get Arthur Fogel's attention.' And I did."
The gamble paid off, and Arthur offered her a lucrative deal.
"I remember he called me and he said, 'We want to do this'. And he got Live Nation to write me a $40 million check. And it changed my life and the life of my whole family."

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар