H

H

HOME

петък, 15 ноември 2013 г.

Mariah Carey: 'American Idol' was 'like going to work every day in hell with Satan'

The pop star ragged on her former panelists in a radio interview, alluding to her clashes with judge Nicki Minaj.


LOS ANGELES, CA - MAY 16:  (L-R) American Idol judges Mariah Carey, Randy Jackson and Nicki Minaj are seen onstage during Fox's "American Idol 2013" Finale Results Show at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on May 16, 2013 in Los Angeles, California.  (Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images)

Mariah Carey, Randy Jackson and Nicki Minaj on "American Idol." Carey called the experience "like going to work every day in hell with Satan."

Tell us how you really feel about "American Idol," Mariah.
Mariah Carey had nothing but vitriol for her past gig during an interview with Hot 97's Angie Martinez on Tuesday.

"Honestly, I hated it," she said. "Here's what it was. I was the first person who signed on… I thought it was going to be a three-person panel."

"They gave me a nice, dangling monetary moment, and I was just like, 'OK, Randy Jackson will be there," the 43-year-old pop star said. "I've known him forever. He used to play bass for me. Like, this isn't a big deal. This will be nothing."

"Honestly, I hated it," Carey said of judging the FOX show.

"Honestly, I hated it," Carey said of judging the FOX show.

"But it wasn't that," she added. "It was like hell — going to work every day in hell with Satan."

Carey didn't refer to any of her coworkers specifically, but odds are that she wasn't talking about Keith Urban. During the past season of the show, Carey and judge Nicki Minaj often clashed.

In one Twitter spat, Minaj wrote "She's sad I tie her record for Hot 100 entries in only 3 years olf being in the game."


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар