H

H

HOME

вторник, 5 ноември 2013 г.

Miley Cyrus Performing At The BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge November 12, 2013




Attention Miley Cyrus‘ London fans! Miley will be at the BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge on November 12, 2013.

Miley made the big announcement this morning, Tweeting fans:

''Londoooooon!! I’m gonna be in the Radio 1 Live Lounge on Nov 12th! #r1livelounge @bbcr1''


Miley will be performing music off of her “Bangerz” album! Here’s the track list:
1. Adore You
2. We Can’t Stop
3. SMS (Bangerz) [feat. Britney Spears]
4. 4×4 [feat. Nelly]
5. My Darlin’ [feat. Future]
6. Wrecking Ball
7. Love, Money, Party [feat. Big Sean]
8. Get it Right
9. Drive
10. FU [feat. French Montana]
11. Do My Thang
12. Maybe You’re Right
13. Someone Else
Deluxe album tracks:
14. Rooting For My Baby [feat. Pharrell]
15. On My Own [feat. Pharrell]
16. Hands In The Air [feat. Ludacris]

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар