H

H

HOME

вторник, 5 ноември 2013 г.

Kelly Brook 'dating' Gethin Jones; world screams 'Get in, Jones!'

Kelly and Gethin appear together on a chat show in 2010
 

Kelly Brook news again, and it looks like Kelly Brook is reverting to type and bouncing right back into the dating game, this time being spotted out on the arm of Welsh prettyboy Gethin Jones on a dinner rendezvous.
The model seems to have moved on from loverat ex Danny Cipriani since he was accused of sexting a string of women, and could now be thinking about hotting things up with Gethin.

According to the Mirror: "They have fancied each other for ages but have never been single at the same time before. Kelly thinks Gethin could definitely be boyfriend material."

But this could throw a spanner in the works of Kelly’s friendship with Katherine Jenkins, who was with Gethin for four years and got engaged to him in February 2011 before they parted ways ten months later.



Kelly and Katherine are good friends and are often papped on nights out together.
While it’s not yet clear how serious Kelly is about Gethin, she may do well to reflect on the advice she gave herself recently.

Speaking to the Sunday Mirror about the kind of life knowledge she would pass on to her younger self, she said: “Stay away from relationships. I did everything the wrong way around. I should probably have stayed single until now and focused on myself a lot more.

“When I look back, I think: ‘Oh my gosh, I could have spent that time focusing on myself so much more.’”

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар