H

H

HOME

вторник, 5 ноември 2013 г.

Lady Gaga thinks her kooky outfits have helped with her “insanity”

Lady Gaga, saved from insanity... while walking around blindfolded
 

Yep, believe it or not, Lady Gaga reckons her ridiculous, space age outfits; draped in meat and dairy products have actually saved her from her insanity.
Opening up to Graham Norton the 27-year-old said:  
"It's how I deal with my insanity. From when I was young I had voices in my head and for the longest time I was drinking and doing a lot of drugs and it was the clothing and the artistry that saved me.
 
"I get sheer joy out of creativity, it's like a psychedelic experience for me."
Moving on to speak about her childhood, perhaps while wearing a hat made from coconut and a small badger, the Applause singer said: "I was very respectful of my parents but I was like a grenade that pulls out its own pin. I just wanted to get hell out of there.
"I wanted to go out and play music and when I couldn't make music I went nuts and it made my parents nuts."
Here's Lady Gaga looking very suspicious of her big bird hat
 
Lady G also revealed that of all her raunchy antics, it was actually her nose piercing that really riled up her mum.
"Isn't that ridiculous, of all the things I did. I was like, 'Mum, really? I'm naked in every magazine!'"
Finally she moved on to talk about being godmother to Elton John’s kids: "I bring them presents all the time. I spoil the hell out of them.
"They are the most beautiful kids and I've never seen such a loving family. They are absolutely the symbol of the future modern family." Aww, bless.
Lady Gaga will perform her new single 'Do What U Want' on The Graham Norton Show on November 8.
Lady LBD
 
For an appearance on Good Morning America yesterday Gaga ditched quirky in favour of something a little more elegant. Shocked? Yeah, we were, too. The singer looked fab in this chic black Balenciaga Resort backless dress and chunky gold jewels. Her usual whacky hair style was toned down into a soft quiffy crop.
Errr...
 
The posh look didn't last, though. Soon enough the eccentric singer slipped out of her LBD and into a custom-made white Mathieu Mirano ensemble and stompy boots.
Quality (Street) skirt
 
To hit a radio station Lady Gaga made a Superman-quick change into a leather Balmain skirt and top with a wide gold belt.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар