H

H

HOME

сряда, 6 ноември 2013 г.




Selena Gomez has revealed that she is having a great time being single! Selena opened up to Ryan Seacrest to reveal:
''It’s been good for me to actually do it all on my own this time [going on tour]. It’s been great for me to just go without my parents and being single and being me, it’s been great. I’m really enjoying it.''
When Ryan asked Selena if she has been going on a lot of dates while on tour she spilled:
''I think it works different for female artists or at least it does for me because I actually don’t do any of that…Don’t get me wrong, if a guy has the courage to ask me out, maybe I would. But I’m old fashioned. I like when the guy come to me.''
Have you heard Justin Bieber’s new song “Bad Day” about Selena breaking up with him?

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар