H

H

HOME

сряда, 6 ноември 2013 г.

Ariana Grande reveals her ghostly experiences and why she’s never going to be sexy



Behind the cutesy Disney princess exterior, Ariana Grande is something of a badass ghost hunter. Who’d have thought it?

Back in August, Ariana and her pals went hunting for spooks in Kansas city, visiting a haunted castle and Stull Cemeterym which is known as ‘one of the seven gates to hell on Earth.’ Cripes!

Ariana told Complex magazine about her creepy encounter in the cemetery, "I felt this sick, overwhelming feeling of negativity over the whole car and we smelled sulfur, which is the sign of a demon… I was like, 'This is scary, let’s leave.' I rolled down the window before we left and said, 'We apologize. We didn’t mean to disrupt your peace.' Then I took a picture and there are three super distinct faces in the picture—they’re faces of textbook demons.”

As if that were not scary enough, ‘weird things’ started happening to Ariana after the ghost hunt. She explained that before she went to bed one night she heard a ‘really loud rumble and whispers’ and saw ‘these really disturbing images with, like, red shapes and a massive black matter.’ Erm, rather you than us, love!

When she’s not hunting ghosts, Ariana is busy being a pop star and dating large eyebrowed hotty, Nathan Sykes from The Wanted. While she may be growing out of her iCarly days, Ariana says she doesn’t see herself becoming a sex symbol. She said, “I don’t see myself as sexy, and I’m not comfortable being sexy and dressing sexy. I don’t see myself ever becoming a sex symbol,"

"Miley [Cyrus] looks like she is having the time of her life, and I think anybody who's giving her a hard time is wishing deep down they were having as much fun as she is right now. But if it's not in your taste, don't look at it. I don’t feel comfortable flaunting my body that much yet. I don’t need to do that to show I’m grown up. I don’t want people to talk about my choices or how little I’m wearing. I just want the conversation to be about the music and what I’m creating."

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар