H

H

HOME

сряда, 6 ноември 2013 г.

Ariana Grande Plans To Quit Acting After “Sam & Cat”



Ariana Grande Sam And Cat

Ariana Grande revealed during her interview with Complex magazine that she plans to concentrate entirely on her music career once she is done working on Nickelodeon’s “Sam & Cat” show. Ariana plays the character Cat Valentine on the show, and she previously played Cat on Nickelodeon’s “Victorious.”
When asked if Ariana would choose music or acting if she could only have one she revealed:
''Music, no question. I started in musicals because I wanted to sing. I never liked acting. I auditioned for TV to get a platform to get a record deal and then I fell in love with acting because it was fun. After I’m done playing Cat Valentine I don’t see myself doing much acting, but I would do a scary movie or a musical, at any moment.''
Which would YOU rather see Ariana do?

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар