H

H

HOME

сряда, 6 ноември 2013 г.

Lea Michele Talks About Being Strong In The Wake Of Cory Monteith’s Death

Lea Michele Cory Monteith Elle Magazine

Lea Michele told Elle magazine that as much as she is in pain from losing boyfriend Cory Monteith, she is going to try to rise from the situation. Lea told the magazine about being strong:
''Now that I’m in this position, you can choose to rise, which is what I’m going to try to do. It’s very hard and you have to be very strong to come out of this alive, but I think by doing the best for myself, by showing that you don’t have to lose yourself, maybe someone else will feel some sort of strength or comfort. I know that Cory would want nothing more than for me to take this situation and use it to help people. I don’t know if I will. I don’t know how.''
Lea is so strong!

Lea also told the magazine that she and Cory previously dated right when “Glee” started, but decided not to really start dating for some time after that.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар