H

H

HOME

сряда, 6 ноември 2013 г.

“It’s the first royal engagement I’ve done and I feel very honoured”: Taylor Swift is to perform for Prince William and Kate Middleton



Taylor Swift has a pretty exciting few months coming up – including a performance at Kate Middleton and Prince William’s Winter Whites charity gala in aid of Centrepoint, the charity Wills is a patron for.

T-Swizzle was chosen by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge to perform at the exclusive gala on the 8th December – and Taylor admits she’s felt the pressure to brush up on her etiquette in preparation for her first royal engagement.

Taylor gushed in an interview with BBC Radio 2, “I'm really excited, I'm going to be playing the Winter Whites Gala, I'm really stoked, it's the first royal engagement I've done and I feel very honoured.''

''I've been asking about etiquette, I think I'm safe if I just shake hands and be polite. I think it's presumptuous to assume I'll meet them, so first I'm going to be polite enough to not assume I'll meet them.'' We wouldn’t rule it out – they seem like a friendly pair!

While Taylor may get to rub shoulders with Wills and Kate, the royal that she’d really like to meet is actually Prince Harry! And Taylor was apparently desperate to get on a VIP guestlist to meet our Hazza just before he went over to the USA earlier in the year. A source told The Sun, “Taylor’s desperate to get her name added on to the VIP lists of stars being lined up to meet Harry. She loves everything about him — especially his ginger hair and English accent.” Maybe Wills and Kate could introduce you?

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар