H

H

HOME

петък, 1 ноември 2013 г.

Clarkson wants to start a family




Kelly Clarkson has admitted she wants to be pregnant by Christmas

 

The former American Idol winner married Brandon Blackstock less than two weeks ago but revealed she is already thinking about babies, reported E! News.
Kelly said on US radio show Valentine In The Morning: "I want babies, yep! I do. Everybody keeps saying, 'What do you want for Christmas?' And I'm like, 'I want to be pregnant'."
Kelly, 31, said she would like to have two children who are close in age.
She also told how she is loving spending time with Brandon's two children from a former relationship.
"They're awesome. I'm in a great situation," she said.
"I really lucked out with the whole kids situation. They're amazing."

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар