H

H

HOME

петък, 1 ноември 2013 г.

Gwyneth Paltrow doesn’t give a “sh*t” what people think of her


 Listen up Gwyneth Paltrow haters – she doesn’t give two hoots what you think about her.

To be honest, if we were Gwyneth Paltrow we probably wouldn’t care what people thought about us, either. Her life is pretty awesome.

“The older I get, I realise it doesn't matter what people who don't know you think,” she says in this month’s Red.

“If your partner comes to you, or your best friend, and says, ‘Listen, I want to talk about something you did that hurt me or I think you could improve’, sit down and listen to what they have to say. But some friend of so-and-sos, it's like, who gives a s**t?,” the actress and life style guru adds.
Gwyneth also admits that she’s stopped reading stories about herself,

“That's why I really don't read anything. Because if it's important, it filters down to me.”



The full interview appears in the December issue of Red (on sale November 6), guest-edited by Gwyneth Paltrow and her team at goop.com. A digital edition is also available on Apple Newsstand.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар