H

H

HOME

петък, 1 ноември 2013 г.

Paul Hollywood admits cheating on his wife, and says: “It was the biggest mistake of my life”


Paul Hollywood has admitted that he did cheat on his wife with US Bake Off co-star, Marcela Valladolid.
Back in May, Paul split from his wife of 15 years, Alexandra, amid rumours that he’d got very close to Marcela, who he was recently filming The American Baking Competition with.
And now he’s admitted that he did have a relationship with her, and ‘it was the biggest mistake of his life’.
Asked by BBC Radio 5 Live whether he had ever suffered press intrusion, Paul replied: "I have and deservedly so to be honest."
Marcela
 
Speaking about his affair, he said: "It was the biggest mistake of my life. I did have an affair in America with my co-judge and it was the biggest mistake of my life, because actually, I still love my wife."
He added that he was now trying to get his relationship with Alexandra back on track, saying: "I'm at that point at the moment where we're working to get back together again, but it's going to take time.
"What I did was wrong, but we need space."
He continued: "I was shocked about the whole thing kicking off the way it did... but I deserved it and I've taken it. It was my punishment."

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар