H

H

HOME

петък, 1 ноември 2013 г.

Ariana Grande Writing Songs About Nathan Sykes For Her Second Album




Ariana Grande revealed to Notion magazine that she plans to write all about her relationship with The Wanted member Nathan Sykes for her sophomore album. Ariana is currently in the studio working on the CD, which according to her manager Scooter Braun will arrive relatively early in 2014.
Ariana told to the magazine about writing songs for and about Nathan:
'' I’m the happiest I’ve ever been and I’m learning a lot of lessons from this relationship. I think that’s beautiful and it’s something that should be expressed. You best believe I’m going to be writing about him. I’m always going to be as honest I want to be. Music is the greatest form of self-expression. ''
We can’t wait to hear all of Ariana’s brand new music when it arrives!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар