H

H

HOME

сряда, 20 ноември 2013 г.

Justin Bieber Doesn’t Trust Anyone, And Doesn’t Care What People Say

Justin Bieber Scooter Braun The Hollywood Reporter

In the new issue of The Hollywood Reporter, Justin Bieber revealed that he doesn’t care what people think. He also opened up about knowing who he can trust.
'' When people see a negative thing about me on a magazine, they’re gonna buy it. Every time some site writes something bad, all my followers go on there, and it brings them more traffic. Now they have all the Beliebers on their site, which gives them money from advertisers. They’re just worried about money. They don’t care about ruining someone’s name. ''
Justin also added that he doesn’t care what anyone says, revealing:
'' Not ‘I don’t give a f**k’ to just be reckless and do whatever, but ‘I don’t give a f**k what [people] say. I know who I am and what I’m doing in my life and what I’ve accomplished and continue to accomplish as a performer, as a writer, as an artist, as a person, as a human being. I’m happy with the man I’m becoming. You shouldn’t trust anybody. I trust Scooter with my career, he’s always made sure I’m taken care of. That’s it. ''
Justin also told the publication that he trusts his mom and his dad as well.

P.S. Happy 4th birthday to Justin’s brother Jaxon Bieber!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар