H

H

HOME

сряда, 4 декември 2013 г.

Noah Cyrus Lashes Out At Paparazzi, Calls Them Creepy!

Noah Cyrus Paparazzi

Miley Cyrus’ little sister Noah Cyrus isn’t very pleased with the paparazzi today! Noah just took to Twitter to send a message to the photographers:

'' To all the paparazzi following me around the neighborhood I think it’s really creepy u are middle aged men chasing a 13 year old girl ''

Yikes! Hopefully Noah stays safe!

Noah also recently lashed out at haters on Twitter. She sent out the following note:

 '' What is wrong with this world. Okay people need to chill. I have done nothing. I should be the one being mad. I shouldn’t be getting the hate. I’ve done nothing. ''

Hopefully the haters back off, online bullying is never the right answer!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар