H

H

HOME

сряда, 4 декември 2013 г.

Ellie Goulding is happy being single but still “adores” her ex Greg James


Ellie Goudling frequently writes about her relationships in her songs, now she’s opened up about being single and also talked about some of her exes in a new interview.

The 26-year-old singer revels that she’s happy on her own, “My confidence has grown in the past year,

“I feel strong in more ways than one at the moment… I feel very independent and feminist right now – I think maybe it’s being single.”


The Burn singer admits that in the past she has been in an unhealthy relationship and she urges her fans not to make the same mistake, 

“You should never change for anyone. And I say that because I’ve done it before; I’ve changed for a man… I was so, so in love with him that I’d have done anything. I look back now and think, ‘What an idiot!’

“You only realise when you’re out of it how someone can have a hold over you. He treated me horrendously and I just didn’t help myself.”

"I still adore Greg James"


It’s safe to assume that the bad man in question is not DJ and presenter Greg James.

Ellie admits to Cosmopolitan magazine that she still has a soft spot for her ex even though their relationship came on an abrupt end.

“You might be with someone you think you know everything about, then it takes just one thing to throw it all into the wind.

“I wrote Anything Can Happen because I’d been in a relationship with Greg for two years, who I absolutely adored and still do. Then that ended very unexpectedly and it threw me off.


“Greg is ridiculously funny – we were always laughing all the time. I’ve never met anyone with quite the same sense of humour as him… But it’s nice going home to bed on my own before midnight and watching Geordie Shore!”

We quite like the idea of watching Geordie Shore in bed with Greg James, but we’re happy to hear that Ellie is happy.

The full interview appears in the January 2014 issue of Cosmopolitan, on sale 6th December. Also available in digital edition on Apple Newsstand.

For exclusive behind-the-scenes footage, please go to www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/elliegoulding
Photographer: Peter Pedonomou

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар