H

H

HOME

сряда, 4 декември 2013 г.

Hey guys, woah, check it out: Ed Sheeran says Jennifer Aniston’s Thanksgiving party was a ‘chill hang’


Has a word pair ever made you want to immediately vomit? Like, to actually vomit, down yourself and down your clothes? A word pair like: ‘bum problems’. Like ‘choccie biccie’? Like ‘mortally impaled’? 
Prepare to add the following to that list: “Chill hang.”

Because apparently that – a ‘chill hang’ – is exactly what Ed Sheeran, Courteney Cox and Sacha Baron Cohen all enjoyed last week at Jennifer Aniston’s totally laid back guys it’s just like welcome to the chill zone pull up a beanbag and hang Thanksgiving party.

We know this because Ed Sheeran has been talking about the aforementioned chill hang in detail, explaining exactly how chill it was and namedropping all the totally chill dudes and dudettes who were in attendance.



Speaking at the Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug premiere, he said: “I ate a lot of food, drank a lot of wine and played a lot of songs.

“Courteney set up like a PA system and I did a show there. It was very random. One of my all time favourite actors and comedians Sacha Baron Cohen was there, and we ended up jamming and he did like a rap in Arabic and stuff.” ‘Ended up jamming’! ‘He did like a rap in Arabic and stuff’!
“It was very funny,” he added.

Anyway turns out Ed wasn’t even invited to this thing, he just turned up in a pair of shorts and an unshaven face with his acoustic ‘axe’ in tow.



“I finished in the studio and I called up my friend,” he told E! News. “He was like, ‘I’m at Jen’s house and we’re just having a chill hang, so I was like, ‘OK’.

“Then I turned up… and they’re having a proper Thanksgiving meal and I’m there and I think I was wearing my boardshorts or something. It was fun.” Guys, does anyone mind if I light this one up and take a cheeky toke? It’s just all of your auras are telling me, like, ‘It’s cool’.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар