H

H

HOME

сряда, 4 декември 2013 г.

Leona Lewis tries to trick us into thinking she’s a wild child. Bless.

Watch out! She's crazy!
 

Poor Leona Lewis. All she wants to do is sing some nice songs and wear some nice frocks. But singing songs and wearing frocks won’t sell records – as sales of her last album will attest. So now Leona’s trying a different angle and trying to convince us that she’s actually a total, like, hell raiser. Unsurprisingly, it isn’t going that well.
Mere months ago Leona’s free time was mostly spent google imaging ‘pretty horses’, but these days she just loves smashing things up. Honest. “I smashed up [my] hotel room [because] I was angry”, she says. “I gave a table a kick and I didn’t actually think it would fall over. I [normally] do it so that it won’t damage things but things got smashed. Champagne glasses broke. I had bad rage.”
Is she... listening to a pair... of... ear muffs?
 
And when she’s not committing petty acts of vandalism, new Leona loves binge drinking. Talking about how she spends time with friends, she says, “We do fun stuff and go out to bars”. Bars, Leona? Edgy. “They are the kind of friends I can get roaring drunk around and let loose”, she continues, “They have seen my worst side 150 times! They have been there through the ups and downs, the hair holding when I’m so drunk I’m sick.”
Lovely. Leona’s also spoken about her new video for actual properly good Christmas song One More Sleep, in which she got some of her ker-azy mates down to film. “They were on their best behaviour and still they were a bit mental”, she says. “They were chucking s*** around the kitchen. My friend has dreads and we were putting flour in his hair as he can’t wash it – he wanted to kill us!”
Seriously! She is!
 
OK Leona, we promise we believe you. Just stop talking about vomit now, yeah?

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар