H

H

HOME

четвъртък, 7 ноември 2013 г.

Scarlett Johansson admits she regrets her engagement announcement; hints that Ryan Reynolds is a dead fish


Scarlett Johansson looked radiant as she revealed her engagement at the Venice Film Festival in September but, as it turns out, the Avengers Assemble actress regrets going public with her happy news.

Or, at least, she regrets going PUBLIC with her happy news while she was in the middle of a massive promotional tour for her new movies. Oops.

Speaking to Marie Claire, Scarlett confessed that she wishes she'd timed things a teeny-weeny bit better. "My friend emailed me and said, 'Wow, it’s so great that you’re about to go do this huge invasive press tour for ten days'.

"He said, 'That won't bring up every awkward question you don’t want to answer and won’t'. And I was like, you know, it is what it is."

It is what it is, exactly.

And, to be honest, ScarJo doesn't seem too shy when it comes to talking about her relationship with Romain Dauriac. During a recent interview with Esquire, in fact, she admitted that the relationship had changed her. And not necessarily for the better.

"I didn't think I was a jealous person until I started dating my current, my one-and-only," she mused.
"I think maybe in the past I didn't have the same kind of investment. Not that I liked my partner less, I just wasn't capable of it or caring that much."
 
The actress also went on to praise her husband-to-be for HIS jealousy, dropping one or two seriously loaded comments about previous partners *cough*Ryan Reynolds*cough* who hadn't been envious enough.
"I'd rather be with someone who's a little jealous than someone who's never jealous. There's something a little dead fish about them. A little depressing. It may not make sense, but you need to feel a little. I know, irrational, right?"

Just a little, Scarlett. Just a little.

 
 Scarlett Johansson – Black Widow

Scarlett Johansson plays Natasha Romanoff, otherwise known as Black Widow, a Russian spy, world class gymnast, trained martial artist and weapons expert. She made her first appearance in the Marvel Movie Universe in Iron Man 2 in 2010, and followed up in Avengers Assemble in 2012. Scarlett reprises her role in the upcoming Captain America: The Winter Soldier in 2014 and in the sequel to Avengers Assemble; The Avengers: Age of Ultron in 2015.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар