H

H

HOME

четвъртък, 7 ноември 2013 г.

Kris Jenner: 'I cried when Kim Kardashian's sex tape scandal broke'


As a parent, probably the last thing you want to be seeing is the grainy footage of your offspring in the throes of sexual passion. So it's no surprise, really, that Kris Jenner cried when she heard about Kim Kardashian's leaked sex tape.


Speaking to Joan Rivers for the presenter's In Bed With Joan web show, Kris admitted she fell to pieces when news of Kim's scandal broke.
"I cried myself to sleep. I don't think anything can prepare you for something like that when it comes to your daughter," she said.
"I had to go into a room and cry for a couple days and say, 'Ok, pull yourself to-f**king-gether because you have to be here for all these kids and your family, and you have to show them as an example how to get through this'."
Kim in 2006 - before the scandal broke
 
Kim and her then-boyfriend Ray J had made the home movie while they were dating back in 2003, but four years later the tape was leaked online.
Using hella PR experience and a well-timed TV reality show, Kim and the rest of the Kardashian clan shot to fame on the back of the sex tape story.
Kris, who recently announced the end of her marriage to Bruce Jenner, also spilled the beans on her love life.
"I don't have time to date anybody. I mean it all sounds great, right? My fake little fantasy life that they're making up for me as I go along," she said of the media gossip written about her.

"Some of the things people write often fascinate me... it's like a creative writing experience. But, I'm not dating anybody, but I do have a lot of really great friends who are a lot of fun and we hang out all the time."
In other news, Kris turned 58 this week and to celebrate her kids got her some cakes with her own face on it. Good face-cakes, Kris Jenner?

Gallery

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар