H

H

HOME

четвъртък, 7 ноември 2013 г.

Kanye West Wants Miley Cyrus To Twerk More




Kanye West met Miley Cyrus backstage at the MTV VMAs before her controversial performance with Robin Thicke. Kanye spoke out about Miley during an interview with 97.1 Amp radio, and he revealed his thoughts on Miley’s stage performance!
''I just met her the day of the VMAs, and I was like, you know, ‘Go. Go. Just go, go for it, do what you feel.’ If that was a thought, if you have an idea creatively, from a Donda perspective [his creative company], I would just want her to twerk more. That would be my thing. The more experience you get, the more you simplify. I just think her entire performance should have been just twerking just all the time.''
After the AMAs Miley and Kanye decided not to attend any after parties, and instead they both went to the studio together to work on a new song! We can’t wait to hear it!
Plus, do YOU think Miley should twerk more?

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар