H

H

HOME

понеделник, 11 ноември 2013 г.

Rihanna parties in Barbados – drinks out of a shoe!



Rihanna is currently taking some time out from her Diamond’s world tour and has been snapped having a right good time in Barbados with her family.

She’s been racing around on a jet ski, throwing a party for her granddad and, erm, drinking out of a shoe.
Which we are applauding, because we’ve all been there...



Yes, shunning the usual option of a glass, or even a bottle, the 25-year-old chose a rather glamorous stiletto to sip from when she was out partying at a local bar last week.



Fittingly, the Pour It Up singer – who recently bought a home on the island, thought to be worth around £14 million – not long ago revealed to Alan Carr that she’s not a fan of standing around in her heels when she’s on a night out, admitting:

“I don't know if it's my heels. I don't like standing up in my heels for hours. I don't know if it's that, but I've been so bored of it.”

And it seems the perfect solution is to whip them off and drink out of them. Genius, Riri.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар